Some other blogger used that for a headline and it turned out not to be what I was expecting. Here's what I was expecting (Sunday from Tree63):
This Easter should be pretty good. I'm back in the handbell choir since the songs aren't too hard. I'm playing different bells this time and they aren't as heavy. And the bell player I get to stand next to is super nice. I'm excited. We're going to do some fanfare song and then play "How Great Thou Art." We're playing at all three services, so my husband said he'd sneak into the 3rd one and videotape it. Then after we're done playing at the beginning of that service, we can leave. So I might post up the video later.
The online structured recovery group is going a little better. I finished my anger letters (dropped more F-bombs than Ozzy Osbourne, I might add) and then I've been working on the forgiveness step (just as pertains to what happened, NOT anything else that people have done that I'm hurt over). Someone had said that the opposite of forgiveness isn't anger, it's resentment. For some reason, for me, that distinction really helps me be able to stomach forgiving someone. I can let go of resentment.

Glad the group is going better. I wish I could hear the song How great thou Art , that was my Grandma's favorite song. Everytime I hear I cry just because of the deep love I felt for her and the song.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Easter
Caroline
That's great your in the choir again and beside someone really nice. I bet it sounded really great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the group is going better and I hope it continues to go well!