I had been playing phone tag for about a week with the lady from Rachel's Vineyard retreat for the intake form, and I've been just so obsessed and worried about what kind of questions she was going to ask me. So yesterday I wrote to the main lady and she said she herself would help me with it today and told me to try not to worry. So I talked to the main lady on the phone today and she went through all the questions - how many abs I've had, the date of my ab, how old I was, if I'm married, how many kids I have and their ages, if I'm on medication, any special physical needs (I said I have a hard time with stairs because of my hip and back). Then she asked what religion I was and any food preferences I had. And that was pretty much it. She said she'd be sending me in regular mail a map and a list of stuff to bring.
I told my counselor yesterday that I was so nervous about this intake thing because I was so hesitant to tell my "story" again. I guess to be honest I don't really like talking about it because at this point in my life telling people about it makes me feel like I'm losing Claudia all over again. The retreat is 15 days from now.

I hope you like the retreat. I've heard nothing but great things about Rachel's Vineyard.
ReplyDeleteHoping all things go well for you. Keeping you close to my heart and saying a special prayer for you always.
ReplyDeleteCaroline