At the end of my appointment today, my counselor said next week we could talk about the 15th (Claudia's day) if I wanted to. It made me feel really good that he remembered. I will find out if he thinks I should go to that Rachel's Vineyard meeting. I also might do a remembrance thing with him for Claudia at my next appointment on the 12th. I'm kind of wondering if this should be the last time (concentrating on her). I'm not just missing her on January 15, I miss her other times too and sometimes even want to go to heaven so I can see her (when I'm really depressed). I get stuck in this grief though, and in the meantime I don't notice people still living who are caring about me.
For my "New Year's Resolution," I'm doing another reading plan on Blue Letter Bible. I did it successfully once before in 2008.

Yay for a good reading plan !!!
ReplyDeleteAnother Big Yay for getting to talk about Claudia !!! I miss my children in Heaven too other times than birthdays and holidays. Sometimes I look at the wall with all the pictures and think there should be more up there. Sometimes just plain miss them.
I care about you a lot. I'm so glad your stopping by my blog and sweet comments. I thought the 365 photos would be neat to look back on. So far no problems in finding something to take a pic of. :)
I hope your new year is a wonderful one. I miss my baby all the time, not only her birthday, but I have learned to cope for the most part. Her due date slipped up on me this year and made me super depressed. But I say you do something every year on the 15th if you want to, and you can honor Claudia in small ways any time you wish.xoxo
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and Claudia today!!
ReplyDelete