Saturday, August 10, 2013

Six Word Saturday (8/10/13)

He's Mad at Me Again (Shock)

I don't even know how to start this because it's like reporting about dealing with a six foot tall toddler.  

He got mad at me Monday because I yelped in pain when he shoved my arm away while I was rubbing his feet.  (Yes, you read that right:  HE got mad at ME for MY shoulder hurting.)

He got mad at me again because he was sleeping in the dark with all the dogs (Monday night) and I walked in the room and the Yorkie we were dog-sitting barked at me and woke him up.
 
So, of course, Tuesday he left for work without speaking to me and wasn't speaking to me when he got home.  Well, he did yell at me that he has to do EVERYTHING for me and he's sick of it.

Wednesday was slightly better, but then Thursday he was going to take our youngest son to get a physical for school and he started yelling at me that I didn't write down the doctor's name or the time (and I have told him every day for a week).  He was acting very rushed and I was screaming for him to wait and was frantically trying to find a pen and a paper.  It really upset me because I was already nervous and scared for my son (knowing he was going to get shots, plus I don't like doctors anyway).

Friday he took the kids to play laser tag for a few hours so I didn't really spend much time with him.  I was mostly thinking all day about what exactly I ever need help with and praying that I will have the knowledge and strength to do "EVERYTHING" so that he doesn't throw a stupid fit again like a pouting toddler.

But of course I ruined it because this morning I asked if he would take me to Village Inn to pick up a pie for my retreat luncheon this afternoon.  The street is torn up from construction, otherwise I would've went on my own.  He left without me.  He put the pie in the refrigerator when he came back, and I said "Thank you" all cheerfully, and he yelled at me to leave him alone.  And I started feeling horrible because in hindsight I could have taken one of the kids with me to help navigate the road construction and detours.

I guess I'm upset the most because I love helping people but this pig I'm married to never asks me to help with anything.  Then on top of that, he obviously doesn't love helping people and resents when I do ask for help.  So I want to be extra cautious from now on not to ask that jerk for anything.

Doesn't seem like much of a relationship and it's terrifying wondering why he even wants me around.

To end this on a good note, Wednesday I was out walking and a lady on the other side of the street asked if she could bring her dog over to say hi.  He was a large dog.  She said he was half-Husky and likes to pull things, which I thought was pretty funny, because he was pulling her while they walked.  His name is Cooper and she's training him to be a helper dog.  She got him eight months ago.  Her daughter passed away 10 years ago from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma which made her depressed, so she told me she wished she would've gotten Cooper a long time ago.  Anyway, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for her and Cooper but I haven't seen them since then.  She told me where they lived though.  It made my whole week seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want