Visit From In-laws and Christmas Movies
Sunday afternoon my husband's parents came down to drop off Christmas presents. They rented a hotel room for the night and let our kids swim in the pool. We went out to eat at a fancy steak place. The next morning after we dropped the kids off at school, me and my husband had breakfast with them at Bite of Belgium.
I decided since Netflix will probably remove the Christmas movies after the holidays that I would concentrate on them, but I only watched two.
Switchmas: It sounded good in the description (a Jewish boy changes places with a bored Christian boy at an airport so they get to experience each other's holiday). The movie seemed aimed at a younger audience and wasn't that interesting after all.
12 Dates of Christmas: My sister recommended this one. It had kind of a "Groundhog Day" feel to it. A woman had to keep reliving the same day over and over till she could get over her ex, accept her father's new wife, befriend her lonely neighbor, and see her blind date for who he really is. It was a cute movie.
I am currently watching the famous movie White Christmas, but only have 30 minutes done so far. They sure had a lot of musical dance numbers in the old 50's movies.
I decided since Netflix will probably remove the Christmas movies after the holidays that I would concentrate on them, but I only watched two.
Switchmas: It sounded good in the description (a Jewish boy changes places with a bored Christian boy at an airport so they get to experience each other's holiday). The movie seemed aimed at a younger audience and wasn't that interesting after all.
12 Dates of Christmas: My sister recommended this one. It had kind of a "Groundhog Day" feel to it. A woman had to keep reliving the same day over and over till she could get over her ex, accept her father's new wife, befriend her lonely neighbor, and see her blind date for who he really is. It was a cute movie.
I am currently watching the famous movie White Christmas, but only have 30 minutes done so far. They sure had a lot of musical dance numbers in the old 50's movies.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment if you want