About Anna's heart catheterization, I've actually had one myself as a kid too. I was asleep through the whole thing so to me I don't remember it being that big of deal. I did hate having to go in the O/R by myself though. I wonder why they can't have parents dress in scrubs and just be with their child in the O/R till they're asleep. People get to go in the O/R for baby deliveries.
What special memory do you have of a loved one who is no longer here?
My grandpa on my dad's side was pretty cool. I didn't grow up in a religious family, so every Easter all of his kids' families (my dad, his brother, his sister, and about 20 of our cousins) would get together to play bingo. Grandpa was the "caller." And then when you got a Bingo, you were given a prize of Easter candy. We would play for hours and we'd go home with a big stash of candy. He organized the whole thing himself and bought all the candy himself. It was really fun.

Your memory sounds like so much fun! I love bingo AND candy so that is perfect for me!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're right, they let the other parent in for deliveries so why not for your child?