Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One down, eleven to go


In early August I read a cool blog post about setting a low goal.  Her example was a goal to read one Bible verse a day for a month, hee-hee!  Then the next month, reading one verse would be a piece of cake so you could do two verses that month, and so on, and by the end of a year you’ll be reading 12.

So I decided to set a low goal and start on August 15, and my low goal was to read one Bible chapter a day (since I love to read anyway and one verse wouldn’t be very satisfying).  And I’m happy to report that I completed this low goal!  As I've been saying, I've been reading Job (and actually some days I read more than one chapter).  And today I’m going to start a different low goal in another area of my life (it has to do with housework, ICK!) in addition to keeping up with the one Bible chapter a day habit.   Then for October I’m thinking about a low goal for my physical/health side.

By the way, I haven’t watched Dora the Explorer in about five years so could someone enlighten me what Swiper has to do with their inspirational post?  My guess is he steals things, so you don't want  him to steal your enthusiasm or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want