Sunday, April 3, 2011

For what it's worth

Zoe and Ian
Due to the fact Zoe's father is being kind of difficult (and my husband's notorious for ruining everything anyway), it's just not a happy time and it really hurts me.  I thought engagements were supposed to be exciting.  I feel guilty for hoping my son gets to go to basic training soon so there can be some peace around here (you know, since my husband can't be a mature adult and quit starting fights with him over stupid crap all the time).  I wish Zoe could come over more often so I could get to know her, but my son hates it here.  Anyway, here's a picture of them together and thought I'd share.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute couple! Sorry they don't stay at your house more often. Maybe you and Zoe could have lunch or something together some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make a handsome couple! Yes, engagements should be happy - I hope things change for the better for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute couple. I hope things chnge for them and you get to spend some time with Zoe.
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want