It's getting to that time of year - October. My in-laws have been harping about everyone joining them in two years for their 50th anniversary (they want to go on *another* Alaska cruise, puke!). Wonder who thought of the idea of "milestones" like that? Well, here's another one - 25 years ago on the 26th the way I looked at the world turned really dark because of one P.O.S. who took advantage of a desperate lonely person (and to this day I hate my "friend" who set me up with him). I've been having so much anxiety lately, my whole body just feels on edge. I feel like I can't breathe (even though, obviously, I am breathing). I've had two bad dreams in the past week, triggered by this, dreams that are memories of the past so it's not like I can console myself by saying "It's just a dream." A friend of mine wrote on her blog about how crowds affected her and how she was just this raving crab, and I can really relate. Luckily I think I can work through this because my counselor really "gets" me now, but Wednesday seems so far off for my appointment and I can't just be a hermit till then. God, please help me hold my tongue; I'm so on edge.
Well, Caroline posted this on her blog and it looked fun so these are my answers:
20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who You Are
(Pick whichever ones you want to use , use all of them - or make up your own)
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Coffee
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? My glasses so I can see
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Farm. I would live in Lawrence, Kansas, if I had a choice.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Picking up toys (or anything else) off the floor.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? In high school people said I looked like Bailey Quarters from "WKRP in Cincinnati."
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? Staying home with family.
7. What's your all time favorite movie? Tie between The Wedding Singer and Back to the Future
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I don't wear makeup.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I'd like to learn a foreign language fluently.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? I recognize songs from the 70's and 80's right off the bat and know lyrics and other trivia about the songs. Chris loves watching me play the Name that Tune game on his iPod. I blow him away.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? We both were E.L.O. fans. When I found out he used to be a DJ, I was hooked. Love his voice!
12. What is something you love to smell? Bacon or coffee
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I get lost easily, not just out driving but even in a restaurant I'll forget where our table is when I go to the restroom or I'll forget how to get back to the doors in Walmart (and I always forget where I park my car - my husband never lets me hear the end of it).
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Have McDonald's for dinner!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Loud laugher What makes you laugh the hardest? We watch MASH every night on DVD, and I've seen the episodes so many times that I anticipate the funny punchlines, and it makes me laugh HARD when the lines finally come up, and then my husband laughs because I'm laughing, and it makes me laugh that he laughs.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Walgreens
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Keep in touch with people I care about.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Frugal.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Dr. Emmett Brown (Back to the Future)
20. Would you want to be famous? No.

I can relate to being crabby lately and it's so not like me. I'm saying a prayer for you.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers & I loved that show name that tune. Used to watch it all the time. Thanx for sharing and {{HUGS}} :)
Caroline
I would love to know a foreign language fluently. I think it would be so neat.
ReplyDeleteI'm not big on milestones like that. To me, it's just another day!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I should say for myself. For my kids I like to celebrate them!!
ReplyDelete