Monday, November 9, 2009

Just what I needed

I haven't been posting much. Now that we're done with Lynnette's book, I'm back to my boring self.

I was working on an assignment for counseling a few days ago and I wrote (about grief) "Mostly I miss how strongly Cheyanne [our black lab] and my grandma loved me and how much I imagine Claudia would." And ever since then, it's really bothering me. I feel like I'm in a big black hole and kind of worried if anyone's going to love me like that again. I noticed last night I was having a lot of trouble concentrating on work, and then I'm still having trouble sleeping, so this morning I was going to jot an email to my counselor. But first I went on YouTube to play my usual playlist, and on my home page where it had videos recommended for me based on my viewing history, there was this song and I know it was God's idea for me to listen to it (well, my kids look at Club Penguin videos a lot so the recommended videos were like 5 Club Penguin videos and this one song, LOLOL).

When the Rain Comes - Third Day

It really helps. Like telling me he will be there all these days that are going to hurt till January, and also I think he wanted to remind me Jesus loves me stronger than anyone else ever will. I like how God surprises with me songs, it was just what I needed. So instead of writing something depressing, I sent my counselor the link to the video too and explained what it meant to me just like I did here.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I never posted on the last half of the book but after I read it I just couldn't. I meant to tell you all but then I kept forgetting b/c there were so many things on my mind.

    When it feels like no one else in the world loves us we should always remember that God loves us more than anybody else ever could and He will never leave us. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want