Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not forgetting

I went to my session today and it was pretty good. It felt like he listened to me. I told him my necklace is lost. It's maddening. I had it on the desk and it's just gone. I asked everyone if they had seen it and they said no and didn't act at all concerned. I guess they didn't know how much it means to me. I couldn't even cry in the office today because I felt like he'd think I was such a baby for missing this necklace, but now what am I doing????? Crying my eyes out.

Also we briefly talked about our game plan/focus ... I said parenting, anger and grief, although we didn't get into any of them very deep today. I told him before how it was probably going to get worse and worse the closer it gets to January and he said I could have extra sessions, but I guess he must mean when it gets closer. I feel like a bad mom for not finding the necklace. I feel like a bad mom because we didn't talk very much about her (during this bad time of year).

I added another song for Claudia to my playlist on Youtube. It's old but I'd forgotten how pretty it was. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can find the necklace. When something so special is lost it hurts. :( I think we are both thinking of our babies. Your Claudia in January and my Jordan in December.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want