Friday, January 15, 2010

Claudia

Wow, the day is here and I don't even know what to write.

Franchesca made a hope collage for Claudia, and I wanted to debut it today.



I know it would be mortifying for other grieving people to read that someone could still be having such a rough time a quarter of a century later, so I'm being cautious and it's giving me major writer's block.

I'm livid that other people are going through today like it's just a normal old day. Last year that thought made me hurl a coffee cup against the wall when I was unloading the dishwasher, no joke.

God, thank you for the 80 days I did have Claudia with me.

I don't know what else to say.

I love you Claudia, I do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grief never ends but I'm praying for you today. Sending you special {{HUGS}} today. I love the collage. I love your post too. Beautiful :)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I wasn't on here yesterday to comment on her day but I did think of your Claudia!! Her hope collage is beautiful!! It may be 25 yrs here on earth but in Heaven it is but a blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want