I'm sure you all know this song "I wanna know what love is" by Foreigner. First song released from their 1984 Agent Provocateur album. According to Wikipedia, it was #1 in UK on January 15, 1985, and #1 in US on February 2, 1985. I know, I'm getting obsessed and I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Counseling today went okay. He said his scheduler thing (blackberry?) wasn't working so I'd have to get back to him on scheduling an appointment for the 15th. I know it's probably not true but it just doesn't seem like he was even interested in me coming in twice next week. I wrote him an email kind of scolding him, like he REALLY would forget what next Friday was so I'd have to ask him again? I also wrote him that if he couldn't fit me in, I could just do something else crazy to keep myself occupied on the 15th ... like drive to WYOMING and back. I guess he's totally missing me on this. I just would like someone to care if I make it through that day. Whatever, but he hasn't written me back yet so maybe he WILL notice that's what I need.
Tonight Savannah the puppy was trying to chew on my afghan. My mom made it for me when I turned 22 so it's 20 years old. Anyway, it hit me if my mom had hated me for shaming the family in 1985, why would she have made me that afghan in 1989. Which gets me to thinking maybe she hasn't hated me all this time even though it feels like it.

I'm going to say a special prayer for you that day and keep you close in thought. Hoping he gets back to you.
ReplyDeleteI love that song I remember wearing my album out playing it so much.
I know I did some things that made my family not so happy but you know now you would never know it. I'm sure your Mom hasn't hated you either.
Prayers and {{HUGS}}
Caroline
Yep, I know that song!! I hope you will be able to get in twice! Kinda odd the scheduler was down but who knows maybe it was. I don't think your mom would've made you the afghan if she truly hated you. People who hate don't do nice things like that.
ReplyDelete