Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first ex-husband's 49th birthday (if he's still alive). I haven't talked to him since 2002 before he went to prison. So who knows. He started smoking when he was 12. I don't know.

I have a session tomorrow. The twice weekly sessions that we talked about in November haven't worked out YET. God, please please please let him help me, let him see everything that's hurting me.

I know I'm a Christian and everything but I just want to swear a blue streak. It really blows my mind that nobody can see that I'm hurting. My husband told me tonight that I looked like I was losing it, and I go, "Yeah. Can you live without me?" And he NOW claims yes he needs me around to "soak up all the sh*t that happens around here like a sponge" so he won't have to. That actually cheered me up a little, he needs me. On a continuing happy note, the kids go back to school tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Of course he needs you! Men can hardly function without us! ;) Hope you can get those twice weekly sessions in.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want