skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Let it snow!
School was delayed a couple days ago for two hours because apparently it looked like it was going to snow (never did). Last night it DID snow, there are probably two inches of snow on the ground, and ice on the street, so today school is delayed for three hours. I've been here 12 years and up till now it's only snowed two different days and it didn't last more than a day. My husband took pics this morning before he went to work so I might post one later. [EDIT: Here's one]
Okay, brace yourselves, Steve's choice for 25 Days of Christmas Songs today is a doozy. Remember that song Macarena? As Steve puts it:So what do you do if you have a hit franchise? Why, you milk it for whatever you can and ride out the success. And that's how we ended up with today's song... the Macarena (Christmas Mix). Who knew that we needed a holiday version of this song?
It's not that bad, I guess. My kids like it.
Holiday Macarena! ha! You know, I will admit I still enjoy doing the macarena. It's fun! No snow in my area yet but I'm sure it'll come soon enough.
ReplyDelete