Saturday, December 5, 2009

Six Word Saturday


Cleaning my house all by myself!



The 25 Songs of Christmas song isn't up yet, so I'll put up a link for a Christmas video. Try getting that song out of your head now. Mwaahaaa!


Here are a couple more pics of the snow (and ice) we had yesterday in southern N.M.:
My oldest son plays football for Mayfield and they are at the state championship this weekend. For the send-off Thursday, a reporter took this picture of him:

1 comment:

  1. Great video and hoping the football team wins. I like football, I used to be a cheerleader.
    My hubby was talking about the snow you guys got. Thanx 4 sharing the pics. We don't get alot of snow here and if it does it's gone the next day. My kids miss the snow since we always had snow in OHIO. I like snow for Christmas but that's it.
    Thanx for the sweet comments on my blog. I like your six words I'm usually doing it by myself too.
    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want